A lot of walking equals a lot of steps

A lot of walking equals a lot of steps

I had slept through most of the night. I woke up around 0630 to pee and wasn’t able to get back to sleep because I had therapy this morning. It was a good session. We went over some of the stuff about the workbook that I am reading as I sent her a message about it. I got the feedback I was looking for.

I then took a shower. I shaved first and that stressed out my back. I had to cut the forest under my arms. I don’t remember the last time I shaved under there but it has obviously been a while. The shower cramped up my back and I had to sit a few times. I swear it took so damn long to finish and then to dry off and get dressed. I was exhausted and I still had to go out. I rested for about an hour before I had to get going. I let my phone charge a bit as it was below 70% and I was going to use the Bluetooth for my music.

My first stop when I got to the hospital was the lab. There was delays on the train so I had 45 mins before I had to be at my appointment for echo. I got out of there just in time. I walked over to the building and it took me a little while to figure out where to go. I finally found the place where I needed to be and checked in. The test took like a half hour and then I was on my way. I navigated the hospital to the exit and when I reached the last building before the subway, I sat down to rest a bit. My legs and foot were screaming. I still had to go to the grocery store to get half and half as I used the last of it. My mother also needed eggs and milk. Eggs were ridiculously priced or had gone up. I paid $5 for 2 dozen rather than $6 for 18.

Walking back to the train station to catch the bus home was hard. I didn’t think I was going to make it. I wish there was someone to pick me up but there was no one. My nephew was at work and my brother in law was still at work. My sister is in Maine for the next few days. I get a break from the sister I live with as she went with her. I made it home only to find I was locked out of the house. Someone had locked the screen door. I had the key for it so opened the door but someone had locked the door to my apartment. I had to call my mother to come down to open it because I wasn’t walking around the house to the back and then going up a spiral staircase to get in the house. My arms are so sore. The fascia on my foot is inflamed. I don’t know what to do about it. I can’t ice it because of the CRPS in my foot. I am trying to stay off it and just take ibuprofen. Tomorrow I have to go to the pharmacy to pick up my meds. I can probably put some diclofenac gel on the bottom of my foot. That might help ease the inflammation. Unfortunately, the tube I have is expired by two years so I don’t think it is good anymore.

I am going to have to shower again tomorrow because of the gel from the echo was all over my chest and when I was giving the urine sample, stupid bladder decided to explode when I inserted the catheter so I got urine on my underwear and me. I changed my underwear but I still need to shower for the gel to get off. I also sweated a lot because it was warm today.

I am glad the back pain I woke up with went away with a BT med. I was in so much pain this morning. No idea what set it off as it was my upper back that was hurting. I took another BT med when I came home for my heel pain. According to my step counter on my phone I walked over 5700 steps. I am so tired. I hope I sleep without any problems tonight. I need sleep!!

One thought on “A lot of walking equals a lot of steps

any thoughts?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s