Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
• 3 c. all-purpose flour
• 2 tbsp. baking powder
• 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
• 1 1/2 sticks butter, cold and chopped
• 1 3/4 c. whole milk
• 2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar
• 1/2 c. butter
• 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and butter in a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to combine, starting slow and working your way up to medium speed, until you’ve formed a dough with pea-sized lumps. Slowly add in milk (keep the mixer on low to avoid splashes).
2. Fold in garlic powder and cheese. Use a spoon to place 2″ blobs of dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until lightly golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
3. Melt butter in 20-second intervals in the microwave, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in parsley and garlic powder. Brush mixture on top of each biscuit as soon as they’re out of the oven and serve immediately.
- 104,422 views
Most Viewed Posts & Pages
bookMidnight Demon: My suicidal Career with Mental Illness and Cauda Equina Syndrome