lazy day

Lazy day

I woke up to pee and take my meds. Then I went back to sleep and stayed in bed till after 1300. I didn’t want to get up but I had to pee again and I was hungry. I wanted Starbucks so I ordered it and a grilled cheese sandwich. I ordered a venti but got a grande, a size smaller than what I ordered. I wasn’t happy. But there was nothing I could do about it. The sandwich was good. I was craving their grilled cheese for a while. I wanted it the other day but the store I was going to go to didn’t have it available.

I tried making an appointment for urodynamic testing but the coordinator is still not available. I left a message for her or him to call me again. This has been going on since the last three weeks. I really don’t want the testing but my NP does so be it.

Last night I used the vaginal estrogen cream for the first time. I thought it would be absorbed by now and it’s not. Fucking messy. I am not happy about it. I am having symptoms of a UTI so took the urinary pain pills. Past hour or so I have been having spasms, pain, and urges to go but my bladder is empty. I took a shower to get the cream off me.

Because I haven’t been active, I haven’t had any palpitations or heart racing episodes today. I haven’t heard from the Holter monitor folks today. Maybe after the snow storm. If I don’t hear anything by Tues, I will call my doc’s office to see what is going on.

I had woken up with my shoulder blade area hurting. I had taken a BT med with my morning meds. My deltoid is tightening up. I can feel it. I don’t know why these muscles hurt so much. The hot shower felt good on my neck. I let the hot water hit my side for a few minutes. It was hard keeping my arm up. Maybe I pulled something while I did that. It’s 71 degrees in my room according to my thermometer but my room feels colder. Going to snow this weekend so I probably am going to have some CRPS pain flare up. Last night the bones in my foot were so bad. I posted give me a reason to stay on twitter and as I was listening to Taylor, her song “Stay Stay Stay” came on. I had to laugh.

I have one bottle of Powerade left. Then I will have to drink water so I have been alternating between the two to try and make it last. I have just taken Powerade with my meds as I don’t like taking them with water. This is because my last grocery order didn’t deliver the Gatorade and Powerade that I ordered. They were out of stock on it. I am not too happy. I can’t go to the store by bus and carry the stuff. Not with my arm being the way that it is. I am not supposed to carry anything heavy with this arm. Even lifting my glass water bottle is heavy for it. PT said it could be four months before I could be ok again. I have been doing the exercises at home while I haven’t been in to see her due to the weather. I got to reschedule my time for the 15th as I have my pcp appointment in the late morning. It might take me sometime to get to Medford. I also need to get my blood drawn that day for the TG doc. My CBC didn’t look too bad after the blood donation so I won’t say anything to my TG doc when they do the CBC again. I thought the crit was going to be lower than what it was. My PCP sent a message with the lab results. I didn’t know you could do that. I’ve never had a doctor do that before. They usually just sent me a message or provider letter. Oh well. Everything is good so that is the important thing.

any thoughts?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s