a low key day

Very low key day

I woke up around 0230 and didn’t go back to sleep till around 7/8. Around 0600, I decided to make breakfast because I was getting hungry. I made scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese in a lavash bread that I bought yesterday. It was really good. I then decided to make my new coffee, which turned out to be a mistake. By the time it was done, I was falling asleep. I drank some it, hoping it would keep me awake but my tiredness overwhelmed the coffee’s effects. The mug was stainless steel and kept coffee hot so I grabbed the cover and tightly put it on. I didn’t want to waste my delicious, expensive coffee on the first cup! I went back to sleep and slept till around 1315.

I woke up again hungry. I drank my coffee and it was warm. I had a few more sips of it and then I couldn’t drink anymore. It was a big mug. I wanted to make turkey roll ups with cranberry sauce so I did. It was so good, I made two. Then I got sleepy again. While I slept, my phone went off but I didn’t answer the call. I figured it was my mother telling me dinner was ready. I was wrong. It was my doctor’s office calling me about a prescription I requested early this morning or last night. I don’t remember. She said she would email me through their secure email service so I checked it a little while later. The medication is drops for my ears because I have eczema. My ear canals have been really itchy lately and the drops that I have are expired. I don’t have anymore refills because those are expired as well. I don’t use the drops every day, just when my ears are itchy. The email asked if I had an ear infection of some sort. So I replied and had to explain why I needed the drops. I will call tomorrow if it doesn’t get called in. Kind of weird that I put in the request early in the morning and they didn’t call me until after closing time.

My pain has been bad all day. I made myself two meals and my ankle didn’t like it at all. I took my night meds a little while ago. I really have just been sleeping all day, waking up because my pain meds wore off. This condition is terrible. I hate being in pain all the time. I could see if I went out or something but I didn’t. I know it’s more like a recovery day for me as yesterday I did a lot of things. I am glad the heating pad that I used to ease the soreness on the bottom of my foot helped. I really need to get some kind of cushion for my AFO.

Sox are losing right now. Someone threw a stat out that Sale has gone so many innings without a run and I replied saying you just jinx him. He gave up 3 in the first inning. Asshole whoever that person was. If I saved the tweet, I would have shoved it in his face.

I need to change my sheets. I spilled a little coffee on them when I took the sip to see if it was hot. The foam topper is shifting again, pulling to one side so I guess I will have something to do tomorrow, if my pain is low. It shouldn’t take me too long as my bed, though a mess, is still fairly easy to clear off. I just hate changing sheets.

About G. Collerone

suicide attempt survivor writing about the hopelessness that accompanies depression that no one likes to talk about. also writing about my daily struggle with chronic pain and how it affects my suicidality
This entry was posted in Bipolar Disorder, blogging, chronic physical pain, depression, mood disorders and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

any thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s