Eight and one!!!

Eight and one!!

For the first time in Red Sox franchise history, the Sox have an opening record of 8-1! They had a huge comeback win in the bottom of the 8th, scoring 6 runs to beat the Rays 8-7! It was so fucking awesome. I was ready to turn off the radio when the hits were just coming left and right. Then I didn’t want to leave my room until the game was over! It was so fucking awesome. I am so happy. There is no game tomorrow (sad face). The game Tues is against the Skankees.

I had an awful night. I didn’t go to sleep until 7 only to wake up a couple hours later because I was hungry. I guess the couple pieces of toast that I had around 4 wasn’t enough to hold me. I had frosted mini wheat cereal. I told my mother I was going back to bed. She called me around noon as her pillow exploded in the washer. What she expected me to do, I have no idea. I am glad I put my phone on do not disturb.

I have therapy tomorrow though I don’t know how much sleep I will be getting tonight. Seems my pain likes to spike and stay up around 2200, making it difficult to sleep. I made a cup of tea after the game and my ankle went berserk. All the bones are aching right now. I am really tired.

I have decided to split my meds so I am not taking so much at night as they seem to be making me feel bloated and in general just bothering my stomach. I take about 12-14 pills at night so I chose the pills that were less likely to make me sleepy. I start tomorrow as I didn’t fill my pill box this morning and I woke up too late to take the meds I wanted to. I plan on taking them in about a half hour to forty-five minutes. I want to take them before 1900 today because I want to be able to try and wind down. Course I tried that last night but I had a pain spike and then an unexpected bowel movement that caused nerve pain in my butt. That was so much fun as sitting hurt until Neurontin kicked in.

The picture on my blog is the mug that my brother in law gave me for Christmas. I thought it was fitting for this post. I have deemed it my tea mug. I was really dying for a cup today. I had ordered some “strong” tea from the UK that my friend on Twitter told me about. I am glad I waited as the first kind I bought but canceled was 100 bags. This order is for 50 bags. I hope I like it. It’s made my Twinning. I usually buy Bigelow tea. I have been on a tea kick lately. I haven’t made coffee at home in at least two weeks. I still drink my espresso at Starbucks. It just tastes different than coffee. I really wasn’t drinking the cups I made, no matter what kind I was making. I just couldn’t drink more than half a cup. The coffee was okay but I just couldn’t drink it. Maybe it is just a phase and I will go back after a while. I hope so. I have four bags of coffee!

any thoughts?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s