lot of “running” around today

Lot of “running” around today

I had a bad night of sleeping. I didn’t fall asleep until after 0330. My check came in at 3, so I paid some bills and ordered a new laptop screen and groceries. It has been a long time since I ordered from Ebay so the password thing was ridiculous. I was doing it all from my phone and it was hard. I miss my laptop so much. I hope I ordered the right screen and I can install it without a problem. It will be delivered Monday.

I slept but it wasn’t a good sleep as I woke up several times. I kept on turning on my back, which caused my back to hurt, waking me up. I woke up around 11 and didn’t want to get up but had to make some calls to begin the process of changing my name on things. Benefits called me saying to call them back. I did and they said I had to call another HR person to change my name, even though it was changed in the system. I called the HR person and they didn’t know what to do with me so they told me to call my generalist HR person. I left her a message and she called me back, though she didn’t know what to do. I had to fax her the certification of my name change. This was after I had already faxed my credit cards their stuff. One credit card I have to mail in the documents they need, which is my license with the new name. I hope to do this Friday but it depends if I have the money to do it as I need to renew my license as well. It might be too early. I am not sure. I need to go to the RMV office as I can’t update online, probably because I need a new picture.

After the faxing, I went to my bank to change my name. It was a learning experience for the two women. I gave a shout out to them on twitter. I was able to get a new debit card at the branch, which was cool. I was worried because I will need my card to pay my bills tomorrow when my bigger check comes in. My ankle started hurting big time when I came home. I hope I am not up till 3 again. I am really tired. I did over 3,000 steps today, according to the health app on my phone. The yesterday I did over 6,000, which is a record for me.

My bro in law had a plumber work on the heating system today. I was glad I was out of the house as he had me turn it up to 90. It was hot and humid today so being outside was better than being in with the heat being turned on. It was still sweltering when I came home. I have the AC on to cool things off. I really don’t want to go to PT tomorrow. I might cancel, if I wake up early enough. Depends on how I feel. My ankle has been going all month more than any other month. My stamina is not what it used to be, either. I am really tired but because of pain, I can’t sleep. Last night, I really wanted to put a cast on my foot/ankle because any movement caused me severe pain. At one point, it hurt so bad after I moved it I just wanted to die right then and there. I was punching my pillow and screaming it hurt so much. I learned that I couldn’t kick off the comforter with my bad foot. I was hot and just wanted the sheet on me. Bad move! I don’t know what I was thinking. If I do go to PT tomorrow, I am going to ask her if I can put my ankle in the boot I have. Maybe that will help. I don’t know. The braces that I have are not helping to keep it from moving. I know that might not be a good thing but it hurts to move it the way it should. And it drives up my suicidality when I am in severe pain like that.

any thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s