a blah Saturday

A blah Saturday

Past few days I have been feeling off. Last night I again got into feeling sick and weak. I haven’t been eating much past few days. Today I just had Ensure so I could take the antibiotics. I decided to take them as I feel really crummy and I don’t want to end up in the hospital. I just hope it isn’t too late because I feel so damn weak.

My mother is having a party for my youngest sister as her birthday is tomorrow. I don’t feel up to being around people. I am in pain too. Ankle has been a fuck most of the day. I talked with a transman today via text. I got the service from my pcp’s office. It was nice talking to them about trans stuff. Other than the therapist, I really don’t have anyone else to talk to. My family isn’t supportive. I was feeling down last night because of the dysphoria. I really wanted the breasts gone and to have surgery this year but that isn’t going to happen. I need to have full use of my arms until this construction is done. If I have the surgery, I won’t be able to move my arms fully and that will cause more problems between my sisters and me. I don’t think I am ready mentally for surgery as right now I am so suicidal. I really wanted to end things today but I just felt so weak I didn’t want to leave the house only to pass out.

Took my meds early tonight. I increased the Cymbalta to 60 mg twice a day the other day. I haven’t noticed a change in anything yet. I don’t have an appointment with the therapist this week. I got to text her Monday to see if I can see her or wait till next week. I really don’t want to see her this week but will if she wants to. I sent her a couple of texts but mostly just about baseball and chronic pain as CRPS awareness is this month. I sent her a meme about it. I also sent the NP psychopharm the blog about being in chronic pain that is a chapter in my book. Tonight is daylight savings so will be losing a fricken hour. My sleep is already so fucked up. Ever since my bladder has stopped working right I have been waking up between 2-4 am to empty it. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! It’s killing me waking up and then not being able to go back to sleep. I am tired all fucking day. I don’t even drink coffee in the morning anymore, not like I am up in the morning, but still. I only have Starbucks when I leave the house and am going to the Square. Tues I see my neurologist. I am going to have her look at the MRI and see if she sees anything worrying. I also need a refill on the gabapentin. She apparently is the only doctor that can prescribe it for some reason. And it will have to be in a new order because the damn hospital got rid of it all together. I am still mad about this. They have fucked my meds so much it’s not funny.

any thoughts?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s